Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

New Beauty Site Soon to Launch






A few days ago, I organized another photo shoot for my new beauty site. Our original studio plans fell through, so last minute we turned a friend's dining room into a photo studio. I quickly texted models to reroute them to the new location. Hectic, but it all worked out fine. The photos above are our behind-the-scenes footage.

We've got just one more photo shoot to do, but lots of video that still needs to be shot and edited. We are just two weeks from launch and I've got butterflies like crazy.

Today, I drove to Philly with my video director to shoot at a posh organic nail spa in Rittenhouse Square. We had a blast and I was spoiled with all sorts of homemade, natural treatments (I never realized sea salt, shea butter and cucumbers could be so amazing) topped off with a manicure done with organic, fume free nail polish. Ahhhh.

This is just the beginning. I'm going to be shooting both video and photos at all sorts of fun, healthy beauty spots - from natural hair salons to mineral makeup studios.

Check here at this blog on July 1 for the address to the new beauty site. You'll learn about organic and natural products and services available around the country. And my tutorials will teach you how to apply your products like a pro.