Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

IMTA Preparations




















This week I am working with a local modeling agency to get their aspiring young models prepared for the International Model and Talent Association competitions in New York City.

Each year thousands of young models and actors descend on New York City to meet with agents from around the world in hopes of becoming the "next big star." Last year's team from Central PA went home with top prizes and numerous modeling and acting contracts.

Two of last year's stars have moved to Los Angeles and New York where they are working in television and magazines.

I've gone to the competitions for several years now as a fashion and makeup consultant. And I love it.

But this year, I'm facing a particular time crunch with getting my new beauty site live by July 1st and preparing all of the girls and guys for their competitions. I'm also still working a part time tech rep job because I promised my manager I'd not resign until November. My head is spinning, but I'm having a blast.

The young lady in the picture above will be competing at IMTA this year. Good luck to all of the contestants!

If you'd like to inquire about services for IMTA, send me an email and I'll send you the private link to my IMTA page. Thanks!