Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

Purple is the New Black




Walking through the (now) swanky Meat Packing District in Manhattan (it was far, far from swanky when I lived there and blood from the dead carcasses ran down the brick streets ), I wandered into several of the high end designer shops - from Stella McCartney to La Perla Black.

In several stores I noticed a large offering of purple pieces for fall, which suited me just fine. I am a purple fiend. I was actually swathed in my fave purple sundress as I shopped (see above picture). I felt so in-the-know.

And to accentuate my purple fetish, I decided to add a little of the color to my makeup for the day. I used a swipe of purple glitter shadow just on my lower lids to give my eyes a little bit of pop. I hope you can see it from this photo.



If you'd like to play in purple, check out Orglamix's Brown Eyes Play Collection. Your eyes will sparkle.