Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

Latest Model Shoot



This past Sunday I did another model shoot with Paul. We decided to push the envelope with how fashion inspired we could go with local models. The girl pictured above, Desiree, did a wonderful job giving us the looks and moves we needed to pull off the shoot.

And with her flawless skin and lovely complexion, she was the perfect canvas for my art work. Want to know what I did to achieve her look?

She's wearing Cover FX cream foundation in M50. It works double time as a foundation and under eye concealer. The shade matched her neck and chest, but looked flat when I took into consideration her tanned forehead and shoulders. Soooo, to give her face dimension, I brushed a sparkly bronzer all over the outer parameters of her face. Monave's Brandy #303 worked perfectly.

To get a glow that the light would catch at the top of her cheekbones, I used a dusting of Priia's Satin Complexion Enhancer in Celestial. It's applied with a fan brush.

Next I grabbed a generous amount of Willow (a silver/light blue) mineral eye shadow by Orglamix and applied it to her eyes from the lower lid to the crease.
I blended well with a fluffy blender brush.

I added black mascara and a black pencil liner just along her top lash line. She's wearing FACE Stockholm's #11 Pearl eye shadow as liner under the bottom lashes.

The final touch is a personal blend of several lip glosses to get the rosy pink color I was after.

Here's another take on the same shot.