Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

Model Shoots




Remember I told y'all I'd be working in collaboration with my friend Paul to create test photos for model portfolios? We did our first shoot last weekend.

It was crazy how much fun we had with the girls. Sarah, pictured above, is negotiating with modeling agencies in New York City and will probably sign a contract by the end of summer. She does mostly fashion work, but she needed to get some commercial stuff in her book as well.

After all, advertising pays the big bucks. Here are some of the shots we did for her.


We'll be shooting pretty regularly throughout the summer. I'm handling makeup and wardrobe, while our friend, Rachel is doing her thing on the hair. And of course, Paul Emberger is making magic with the camera.

I think we're a good team.

Interested in getting shots for your portfolio or head shots for acting? Send me an email and I'll give you all the details.













I was trying to get out of the way before the picture was snapped.