Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

Eve Organics Winner



Hey there.

I am rushing like mad out the door for a weekend workshop on straw bale building! A few years ago I was an editor for a regional magazine and I pitched a story on eco homes. I wanted to learn about straw bale houses so badly.

Well, after finishing the story, I wanted very much to participate in building one. I'll be doing just that for the next three days at a residential community/yoga retreat center.

I can hardly wait.

But before I leave, I need to announce our Eve Organics Giveaway winner. It's Jenn from the blog, Starting my life in the Navy.

Jenn, you are going to be the cutest officer in boot camp with these gorgeous cosmetics. LOL

Just send me an email with which of the two lip gloss colors you'd like and which blush color makes you happy, along with your mailing address to: makeuptheory@verizon.net

Your products will be sent directly from the company.

I'll connect with you all when I get back from my building adventure.

XOXO

Todra