Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

Busy, Busy, Busy




The life of a freelancer...never a dull moment. I'm either running around like a crazy woman networking and marketing. Or I'm running around crazy on assignments.

I'm very happy to say lately, I've been working A LOT. That surprises me considering market conditions, but it's all good.

Today I did makeup on a video shoot for a grocery store chain. Later this evening, I am putting on a Makeup Theory Workshop - soon to get to a snazzy new name inspired by Pitch! Press, THE most fabulous PR firm in Los Angeles - thanks for the help, Pam.

I'm excited to present the workshop tonight. This one is hosted by a local client who is covering the cost of everything - she opted not to sell tickets. She's invited 23 of her closest friends for what she's dubbed, "Makeup & Margaritas". Cute.

A few days ago, the two of us hit the mall to buy beauty products galore for goody bags. And today, I'm so psyched about this, a box arrived from a natural cosmetic maker! I love UPS deliveries.

The box contained these adorable pink and green gift bags filled with samples Fusion of Color Cosmetics - eye shadows, blushes, bronzers, etc. I can just imagine the squeals of delight I'll hear tonight.

And, as if the free makeup isn't enough, Kathy from Fusion of Color, included a 10% coupon off the first order.

This workshop will be the first of many where I will promote healthy indie lines of makeup. (If you have a truly healthy line you'd like presented in my goody bags, contact me.) I love helping women-owned businesses succeed. And I'm passionate about getting "green" cosmetics into my clients' hands.

Okay, I have to go shampoo and blow dry my brushes.

Makeup Theory Workshops blog is getting a new look. While our people work behind the scenes, some things may look a bit odd or links may not work properly. It'll all work out in the end. *smile*