Empowering Every Woman to be Beautiful

Girl Party!!!



Bring together 20 of your closest friends, a kick-butt bartender, amazing catering and one pro makeup artist - and you've got a party to remember.

Despite the recession (or maybe because of it), I'm getting calls from creative ladies seeking to throw Girlfriend Beauty Bashes - the name I've dubbed this very fun phenomena.

I wish I could take credit for the idea, but I can't. A savvy, chic young woman I know named Miranda shot off an email last year that went something like this:

Hey girl, I'm thinking of something cool I hope you'll be interested in. I want to throw an amazing makeup party that will be the most fun 20 women can have in a room together.

One month later, we were arranging Sephora goody bags on rented chairs, Fashion Week style, as women of all ages piled into Miranda's mom's GORGEOUS home for two hours of beauty tips, hands-on demonstrations and FOOD!

My first Girlfriend Beauty Bash was born.

Of course, that party has become the standard. Every host who calls says, "And I want it to be just like Miranda's party."

These are shots from my last girl party. I don't have pictures of me because no one seems to be able to operate my camera. I get shots that look like outtakes from The Blair Witch Project.


I may have to hire a photographer to get some great shots at next month's Girl Beauty Bash. If you'd like pricing to throw a Girl Beauty Bash (yes, I travel) shoot me an email at makeuptheory@verizon.net